BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Arrivals & Departures
- Check in is from 2pm
- Check out is 11am
- Guest’s belongings that are still in the apartment after 11am will be removed and securely stored until guest has paid a £100+VAT release fee.
- Full payment is taken on reservation. We do not accept cash payments or payments on arrival.
- Lost or stolen keys will be charged at £30+VAT per key.
- If the Guest loses or misplaces their keys during occupation and assistance is required outside of office hours (9.00am – 6.00pm Monday –Friday) an additional charge of £100+VAT will be made to assist the guest in accessing their apartment.
- All credit card payments / charges will incur a 3% handling fee.
There are no handling fees for UK debit cards.
Below are Concept Apartments Cancelation and Amendment Policy and applies to all direct and agency bookings. Any bookings made through 3rd party online portals such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, Hotels.com and Agoda.com are subject to Terms and Conditions outlined on the portals individual webpage.
- Notice of cancellation is required at least 15 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made 15 days or more prior to arrival, all monies received will be refunded less a 15% of the total booking cost cancellation fee. Refunds, where applicable, may take up to 21 days.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less to arrival no refund will be issued.
- If your stay is reduced in length the above cancellation terms will apply to shorten the stay.
- Please note that booking/ in-house amendments will be subject to the above policy as well.
- Apartment re-allocation once in-house will be charged at £30.00+VAT.
- Concept Apartments does not take responsibility for any changes or disparities in the terms and conditions of 3rd party portals.
- While we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate your requests we will try our best to do so wherever possible. Please be advised that our apartments range from the top (2nd through 3rd) through lower ground floors and are allocated 3 days prior to arrival via best availability, taking into account those with limited mobility who need ease of access as first priorities. We cannot always allocate specific rooms/floors and reserve the right to decline such requests without notice. Customer Service Representatives from 3rd party booking portals do not have the authority to confirm a guest request on our behalf.
Property Use & Conditions
- Smoking is not allowed in the Apartment or the communal parts of the Apartment Building. Concept Apartments reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card to cover the costs of redecorating the property and replacing smoke stained fittings and fixtures, if there is evidence that there has been smoking in the property during the Guest’s stay.
- The Guest is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests.
- The Guest understands that they will be invoiced for any losses, claims, damage or expenses caused by their actions and incurred by the landlord during their stay in the Apartment. This applies also to the consequence of any actions caused by anyone the guest has brought into the building.
- We have the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of abuse to staff or other guests, mistreatment of the apartment or criminal activity on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests.
- Access to the Apartment is not exclusive to the Guest. Authorised staff from Concept Apartments have the right of access to the Apartment at all reasonable times (and at all times in case of emergency without notice to the Guests).
- Under no circumstances are pets of any sort permitted in the Apartment or the Apartment Building.
- A maximum of two people is allowed to occupy the Apartment at any one time.
- Concept Apartments do not accept liability or provide any insurance cover for the loss or damage caused to the Guest or their possessions. Valuables should not be left in the Apartment