BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Arrivals & Departures
- Check in is from 3pm
- Check out is 11am
- Guest’s belongings that are still in the apartment after11 am will be removed and important items are securely stored until the guest has paid a £100+VAT release fee.(Important items include electronic devices, and any items of value, clothing is not included in items of value)
- Full payment is taken on reservation. We do not accept cash payments or payments on arrival.
- Bookings are commissionable by 10%
- Lost or stolen keys will result in the locks being changed and the guest will be charged£100 + Vat (£120)for the key replacement (£48) and call-out fee (£72).
- If the key is found and returned to the office within 24hrs, we will return the key replacement charge of £48 (Vat inclusive).
- If a guest locks themselves out of the unit and needs assistance to open the door, out of office hours, the charge is £60 + Vat (£72).
- If a guest locks themselves out of the unit and needs assistance to open the door, during office hours, the charge is £40+ Vat(£48).
- A payment link will be sent to the guest via email to facilitate the payments.
There are no handling fees for UK debit cards.
Disclaimer of internet service: The Wi-Fi provided is purely a complimentary service, which is serviced through a 3rd party supplier. It is intended purely for personal use and cannot be relied on for professional use. If you do experience issues, please notify us and we will our utmost to work with the 3rd party supplier to make sure that this is dealt with as swiftly as possible.
While we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate your requests we will try our best todo so wherever possible. Please be advised that our apartments range from the top (2ndthrough 3rd) through lower ground floors and are allocated 3 days prior to arrival via best availability, considering those with limited mobility who need ease of access as first priority. We cannot always allocate specific rooms/floors and reserve the right to decline such requests without notice .Customer Service Representatives from 3rdpartybooking portals do not have the authority to confirm a guest request on our behalf.
Office hours are between 6 am to 9 am during the weekdays and10.00 am–2.00 pm Saturdays-if there is an emergency, please call the office number +44 2072291011 and wait through the out-of-office message for option 1 for the emergency line. This line will divert through our agents so please be patient and wait for us to pick up your call
Below are Concept Apartments Cancelation and Amendment Policy and applies to all direct and agency bookings. Any bookings made through 3rd party online portals such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, Hotels.com and Agoda.com are subject to Terms and Conditions outlined on the portals individual webpage.
- Notice of cancellation is required at least 15 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made 15 days or more prior to arrival, all monies received will be refunded less a 15% of the total booking cost cancellation fee. Refunds, where applicable, may take up to 21 days.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less to arrival no refund will be issued.
- If your stay is reduced in length the above cancellation terms will apply to shorten the stay.
- Please note that booking/ in-house amendments will be subject to the above policy as well.
- Apartment re-allocation once in-house will be charged at £30.00+VAT.
- Concept Apartments does not take responsibility for any changes or disparities in the terms and conditions of 3rd party portals.
- While we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate your requests we will try our best to do so wherever possible. Please be advised that our apartments range from the top (2nd through 3rd) through lower ground floors and are allocated 3 days prior to arrival via best availability, taking into account those with limited mobility who need ease of access as first priorities. We cannot always allocate specific rooms/floors and reserve the right to decline such requests without notice. Customer Service Representatives from 3rd party booking portals do not have the authority to confirm a guest request on our behalf.
Property Use & Conditions
- Smoking is not allowed in the Apartment or the communal parts of the Apartment Building. Concept Studio Apartments reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card to cover the costs of redecorating the property and replacing smoke-stained fittings and fixtures if there is evidence that there has been smoking in the property during the Guest’s stay
- The Guest is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture, etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, willful damage, or irresponsible behavior on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests
- The Guest understands that they will be invoiced for any losses, claims, damage, or expenses caused by their actions and incurred by the landlord during their stay in the Apartment. This applies to the consequence of any actions caused by anyone the guest has brought into the building.
- We have the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of abuse to staff or other guests, mistreatment of the apartment, or criminal activity on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests.
- Access to the Apartment is not exclusive to the Guest. Authorized staff from Concept Studio Apartments always have the right of access to the Apartment at all reasonable times(and in case of emergency without notice to the Guests).
- Under no circumstances are pets of any sort permitted in the Apartment or the Apartment Building.
- A maximum of two people is allowed to occupy the Apartment at any one time.
- Please do not bring white or silk linens/cases as housekeeping will remove this on the service clean for the changing of linens.
- Concept Studio Apartments do not accept liability or provide any insurance cover for the loss or damage caused to the Guest or their possessions. Valuables should not be left in the Apartment
- Concept Studio reservations staff are not permitted to post or courier guest belongings back to the guest. They will not be held liable for loss or damage to property in transition. Cancellation/Amendment Policy-**Please note these cancellation terms are attached as part of an automated system these cancellation terms DO NOT apply if you have booked through a third-party portal such as Booking.com/ Hotels.com/Expedia/Agoda and/or through agencies. You must follow the policy agreed upon with your booking portal**Below are Concept Studio Apartments Cancelation and Amendment Policy which applies to all direct and agency bookings. Any bookings made through 3rdpartiesonline portals such asBooking.com, Expedia.com, Hotels.com ,and Agoda.com are subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined on the portal’s individual webpage.
- Notice of cancellation is required at least7days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made7days or more prior to arrival, all monies received will be refunded less 15% of the total booking cost cancellation fee. Refunds, where applicable, may take up to 21 days.
- If your stay is reduced in length whilst house7days’ notice is required, it is non-refundable within the7days and after the7thday then shall be refundable.
- Please note that booking/ in-house amendments will be subject to the above policy as well
- All booking.com, Hotels/Expedia, and all other 3rdparty bookings are subject to the platform policy and the above policy will not apply.
- Apartment re-allocation once in-house will be charged at £30.00+VATadmin/cleaning fee and the room price difference should you request a room upgrade.
- Concept Studio Apartments does not take responsibility for any changes or disparities in the terms and conditions of 3rd party portals.