Once the exclusive stomping ground for multicoloured mohawks and pierced punks, Camden Town is now considered the beating heart of London life. From its vibrant daytime bustle to its lively nighttime scene, it serves up a veritable smorgasbord of culture, style and an insatiable anything goes attitude.
Michelin star restaurants sit adjacent to international street food. Meanwhile, an array of London’s most famous bars and clubs line the streets, offering up a feast of live music, art and stand-up comedy. What’s more, its sprawling market stalls and boutique shops, which stretch from Camden Lock to Stables Market, keep the keenest shopper happy.
You’ll find solace along the banks of Regent’s Canal. Or else, pop over to the peaceful neighbourhoods of Primrose Hill or Regent’s Park. As a hub of London transport, Camden Town is perfectly placed on the Northern line and enjoys a non-stop thoroughfare of day and night buses, as well as exceptional proximity to King’s Cross, Euston and St Pancras stations.
- High ceilings – approx. 2800mm clear height inside the apartment.
- Video entry phone
- New double glazed timber windows with acoustic seals and chrome handles
- Water under floor heating to all the rooms with electric under floor heating to the bathroom
- Engineered hardwood floor finish
- Low voltage LED luminaires and bespoke lighting fixtures
- Secure internal bicycle storage
- Fully fitted Poliform wardrobes with internal drawers and fittings to include
shelf, hanging rail and internal LED low voltage lighting.
- Double Ortophedic Bed
- LCD HD TV
- Italian designed kitches from Poliform with 20mm thick worktops and
splashback with lighting incorporated.
- Miele A++ integrated appliances
- Induction Hob
- White Silestone countertops with stainless steel sinks
- Stainless steel Franke tap
- Power showers with thermostatic control valve
- Heated towel rail